As we begin the new year, I'm reflecting on what I can change and can control. As a wise friend pointed out to me recently, pick something you have complete control over and find your mojo again. This is my quest for 2010. To get my mojo back!

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Crazy Caterpillar and The Dream

Ok, so did the title grab ya? Wondering what the heck I'm about the blog about? :)
Alright, alright, I'll tell you.
First of all, please see the adorable art Tommy brought home from school today. He's such a great artist!
Now for the dream. This morning Will wakes up and tells me he had a dream last night. Not just any dream, mind you, but a dream about an adorable little baby boy! Yikes. Let's just hope he's wishful thinking. I asked him what the baby's name was and he told me Jacob. Cute name, but let's hope he's not being prophetic. He was for Emma. He dreamed about her a full year before I was even pregnant with her. He'd walk around the house asking where his little sister was. Now he's moved onto another baby boy. Oh boy. Hey, I didn't know I was so punny! :)
Let's hope he doesn't start a new trend.
Have a great day!
Enjoy the cute art!

4 comments:

thechristensens said...

He does have an adorable baby cousin named Jacob...I'm not partial at all. ;-)

Heidi said...

hey, maybe that's who he was dreaming about! whew! that lets me off the hook. :)

carol said...

I want Tommy's art, one you can spare. Then i'll frame it, hang it in my house! He's a visionary guy! And Will probably WAS dreaming of darling cousin Jacob! Or else maybe he had a little nightmare!

Heidi said...

i'll try to remember to give you a tommy art next time i see you. you might have to remind me, though. :)