As we begin the new year, I'm reflecting on what I can change and can control. As a wise friend pointed out to me recently, pick something you have complete control over and find your mojo again. This is my quest for 2010. To get my mojo back!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

sweet little Emma

So the other night Emma is sitting on my lap, facing me. We had just finished her favorite game with me (still) of patty-cake. Then she looked all serious at me, and asked, "Mama, I love you so much. Will you keep me forever?"
Cue the heart melt. "Of course, I will keep you forever."
Emma: "So then will you make me a princess and lock me up in a tower to keep me safe?" Her eyes keep getting bigger and bigger. "And can you make my castle pink?"
I just love my little Princess Emma.

2 comments:

Lefty said...

That is very cute.

Also, I love your background. It is also very cute.

Not as cute as Emma, but as far as backgrounds go, it is very cute.

Oh, and I think I fixed (temporarily) my blog. I'm not good like Michelle is at figuring out how to design it myself--but it will do for now.

Heidi said...

thanks about my blog background being cute. i debated about it and chose this one. i like it a lot too! :) and i really lurve your new look on your blog. talk about cah-yute!