Then she said that she needed help with the filter in the pump for the pond, it just wasn't working properly. So Ryan opened the back up, put his large hands into what he called "a fit for an Asian person, not a big guy like me" and was able to unclog the clog. That's him stamping down the branches in her yard waste receptacle. He was so glad to be able to help. He doesn't like going up there and doing nothing. He feels useless.
Here the kiddos are on the bridge of Nana's pond at the end of the day. Awwww, aren't they sweet?




2 comments:
Yes, that story is all true. And I think I have some more jobs for Ryan not to do. This time I'm writing these "To Do's" on a long yellow legal pad! Thanks, Ryan, thanks to all you guys! It was a fun day, wasn't it?
yes, Ryan really does appreciate it when you have jobs for him. He just feels so useless and lazy otherwise. He hates just sitting! (unless it's after a really long day at work and his back needs a break!)
I loved that day, especially being a lady of leisure in that bench in the backyard with the umbrella for shade. awwww, relaxation!
thanks for being such a great nana, mom, and mother-in-law to our family. we love you. we lurve you too! xoxo
Post a Comment