As we begin the new year, I'm reflecting on what I can change and can control. As a wise friend pointed out to me recently, pick something you have complete control over and find your mojo again. This is my quest for 2010. To get my mojo back!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

what I've been up to lately

ok, so it's been a very long time since I've posted...I've been biiizzeee! Ripping up carpet, painting walls, doing the laundry, fixing dinner, etc. My family has taken priority, as it should, and so I haven't really had much time to devote to this. I've also been really busy with my family researching, as shown on here.

so more later as i have time! more later, peeps!

2 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Wow! Good for you! Can't wait until I can replace this builder's grade carpet!

carol said...

Hey, get that soap and water out, then the paint! I can't wait to see the finished look! You are awesome, Super Woman!!