I've painted the dining/family room, duked it out (well, not really) with my husband over flooring, and baking for Easter. Cookies, of course.
I'll update the house makeover later. This is all about my cutie patootie Will the Wolf. Enjoy the pics! He was so cute that night carrying our nation's colors. He even gave the closing prayer at the end of the Pack Meeting.
yes, those are my 8-year old's fingers holding that power tool! yipes!!!
He was so cute. I failed to take a pic of the finished product, but it proudly sits on my kitchen counter, waiting to decide where in our treeless yard this will live. Any ideas? Maybe our wood arbor. Heck, with that proud grin, I'd even go buy a nearly-grown tree and put it in our yard, just so we could nail it to that tree! What a cutie. Loving his toothless grin.


1 comment:
Will looks so happy, so proud of his accomplishment! And I love how grand he looks next to the American flag. The Scouting program is a wonderful thing for little, young, even old boys!
Post a Comment