As we begin the new year, I'm reflecting on what I can change and can control. As a wise friend pointed out to me recently, pick something you have complete control over and find your mojo again. This is my quest for 2010. To get my mojo back!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

lest you think that my floor still looks like that, you're W.R.O.N.G! Ok, so it kind of does, but it's cleaned up and has a pretty area rug under where our recliners go, and so there you go, Mom. I'll post a pic soon, I promise. Just nothing really beautiful to report yet. YET. It'll happen.

3 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

It's a nice area rug. I've seen it. Looks a lot like mine. If I hadn't just seen mine in the front room, I would have thought she stole it from me.

Heidi said...

thanks for the plug, cuz.

carol said...

You cousins are so tasteful. But I'm itching to get out there and put a new floor under the beautiful area rug! Wish my knees and pocketbook were healthier, and I was younger!