Okay, so I absolutely love what the last
post was all about, my son.
What I don't love?
How random the columns and pictures
are lining up
(or not, as the case may be)
Any thoughts?
I need help.
I am not a gifted blogger.
Maybe it's because I'm too
impatient to actually take the time
to read and learn about how to do
the things I want done.
I just want someone to tell me
how to do it.
I was just reading a blog which I stalk
frequently. In it Lefty says that she's
impatient.
I sense a theme.
Oh, did I tell you?
She's my sister.
Guess it runs in my family.
The impatience.
Maybe it's just a woman thing.
But then, maybe it's just
a
Christensen DNA thing.
My brothers aren't much
better for patience than
us sisters.
So my quest in getting my mojo
back is working.
I have finally finished taking down
all the Christmas decorations.
Ok, so they're not in the right part
of the garage yet.
But they're off the mantle.
I mean the Santa collection.
It's down.
Finally.
Ryan will be so happy.
He doesn't really like Christmas anyway,
but that's a topic for another day.
So I have my house, one room
at a time
getting decluttered
and beautified.
Thank you Carrot! You're the best!
Thank you Lefty for always
understanding the words that
I'm trying to come up with
now that my brain is
turning 40 in March.
Yes, I said it.
I turn 40 in 2 1/2 months.
Yikes. And I'm still not
skinny.
But getting there.
I'm wearing a pair of jeans
that I haven't ever worn yet.
Do you ever go to the store,
looking for pants that you
really like, knowing that
you'll fit into them soon,
so you buy them anyway?
Well, normally I don't.
This time I did.
Two years ago.
I put them on today
expecting them to be tight
and not be able to reach
the gap between the
buttons and zipper
as usual.
Imagine my surprise and joy
when I not only bridged
the gap
but
zipped
and
buttoned
all the way
and closed
and it didn't muffin me.
:)
Oh the joys in life.
Ok, I'm gonna go to Costco
for dinner now and have a
hot dog.
:)
Holiday Cards Are Easy For Me
12 years ago


1 comment:
Yay!
Post a Comment