As we begin the new year, I'm reflecting on what I can change and can control. As a wise friend pointed out to me recently, pick something you have complete control over and find your mojo again. This is my quest for 2010. To get my mojo back!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Emma's wedding plans

Emma is planning her wedding.
I know, it's early still,
but a girl has to plan these things when she's little,
so she can be prepared! :)
Let me explain.
I am working on scanning family pictures and
am now scanning our wedding pictures. Emma
saw one of Ryan and I outside the temple in our
wedding clothes and she looked at me, shock and
disbelief in her face and said, "Uh! (think
a grunt of disgust) I thought I was going to
marry him! Why did you do that, mommy?"
I thought I was going to fall over!
Five minutes later she informed me that it's
okay I married her daddy,
she
will
marry...
Tommy
Her 5 year old brother.
And we don't live in the south!

2 comments:

Lefty said...

That is darling! It's so hard not to laugh sometimes, isn't it? So cute.

carol said...

Ditto Lefty's comment! Life is so simple for a three year old--but she's so shocked and imperious in expressing that you stole her man! Oh, but wait, that's ok because there's a spare groom close by!