As we begin the new year, I'm reflecting on what I can change and can control. As a wise friend pointed out to me recently, pick something you have complete control over and find your mojo again. This is my quest for 2010. To get my mojo back!

Friday, July 17, 2009

"Put it in your pants, Will!"






Thought you'd like to see what Emma was egging Will on to do! It sure gave the neighbors pause, I'm sure!

I'm trying to do it as a step-by-step thing, so we'll see if it pans out that way.
Here goes nothing! This is my first attempt to do something like this. If you know of a better way to do this, will someone please educate me? I'm a willing learner!

2 comments:

Coleman Family said...

I must say I was a little apprehensive coming over to your blog with a header like this one! Too funny though Heidi! :)

Heidi said...

What can I say? I was trying to grab someone's attention, and it worked! :)
It really was hilarious yesterday, though. He giggled until he fell over! Too cute.