Well, I guess you could say that I took a 6-month leave of absence. Life just has a way of getting so busy. So anyway, school is out now for the summer, so it goes without saying that now the kids are driving me absolutely INSANE!!! As I type, Tommy is angry about something Will has supposedly done and is kicking his bedroom door. This causes me to stop typing and commense the beatings! :) Just kidding, no beatings, just death threats, er, promises that if he stops his tantrum that he'll get a smoothie soon. Okay, so my kids are bought pretty cheap.
Speaking of kids, we recently had a photo shoot with a very talented friend in our ward. She is so wonderful! I wish she'd been around for my senior pics, but, alas, she wasn't born yet!
So enjoy the photos. If you want more details about what the kids are thinking in this, then you'll have to wait until my next post, or email or call me on the phone and we'll chuckle about the brattitudes of children. ;)
Holiday Cards Are Easy For Me
12 years ago


1 comment:
It may have been a while since the last blog, but worth the wait! The children are wonderful to look at--so handsome or beautiful, depending if ones a boy or girl! Tommy would say he looks "boring". Love those kids! Great pictures!
Post a Comment