As we begin the new year, I'm reflecting on what I can change and can control. As a wise friend pointed out to me recently, pick something you have complete control over and find your mojo again. This is my quest for 2010. To get my mojo back!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kids say the darndest things

Today during Sacrament Meeting, Will looked over at me and told me in his joking voice, trying to be serious and wondering probably if I would think it was as funny as he did, "Mom, do you know what a Pow Wow is?" I told him that I did, but what did HE think it was. He told me, "It's when you give someone a "pow" in their face (ouch!) and then they say, 'Wow!'" What a silly boy. I giggled as quietly as I could, then he told Ryan the same joke that he had just made up. Just one of the many funny things said lately in the Shuler household. As I think of more I'll add them to this site.
Have a wonderful night!

1 comment:

carol said...

I like the definition of pow-wow--so descriptive!