As we begin the new year, I'm reflecting on what I can change and can control. As a wise friend pointed out to me recently, pick something you have complete control over and find your mojo again. This is my quest for 2010. To get my mojo back!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween fun around Kent and Auburn


Hello all and I hope you had a safe and fun Halloween. We sure did at our house this year.
The kids dressed up as Goldilocks, a Cop, and a Gangster. I wonder if you'd guess who was who just based on their personalities? :) Of course, Emma was Goldilocks, Tommy the Cop, and Will the Gangster. Tommy took extra pride in knowing he could arrest his big brother as many times as he wanted to. Very fun. He was even trying to arrest Goldilocks on suspicion of breaking and entering (B and E in cop lingo), criminal trespass, damage to personal property, etc. Very cute.
We went to Ryan's old neighborhood, per our usual, and had fun visiting the old neighbors that he knew growing up. An old high school teacher, his old babysitter, the lady across the street whose kids played with Ryan and his brother, Wes. It was fun.

No comments: