As we begin the new year, I'm reflecting on what I can change and can control. As a wise friend pointed out to me recently, pick something you have complete control over and find your mojo again. This is my quest for 2010. To get my mojo back!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

well i have realized that i haven't been posting for awhile. i've been a little busy lately. here's proof. any maybe forgiveness for not posting for so long???




so...am i forgiven? :) James Allan Shuler was born on December 9, 2010 at 4:27 p.m. at Valley Medical Center in Renton, WA. He weighed in at 9 pounds 9.8 ounces and was only 19 1/4 inches long. My shortest! But not my lightest or heaviest. Emma was 9.11, Will was 9.9 and Tommy was my runt at 8.8! Both Will and Emma were 21 1/2 inches long, Tommy was 19 1/2 inches long.

2 comments:

Coleman Family said...

He is so adorable! Wish I could give him a little squeeze right now!

carol said...

You're doing a great job with four busy children--who knew you could juggle?!! Looking forward to our next visit!