As we begin the new year, I'm reflecting on what I can change and can control. As a wise friend pointed out to me recently, pick something you have complete control over and find your mojo again. This is my quest for 2010. To get my mojo back!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Emma's toothless grin

So....we went to the dentist this morning and he ended up pulling her teeth. Good news is the x-ray showed that there was no damage to her permanent teeth at all, so that was a relief!
He also thought that the permanent teeth would come in sometime when she was 5, as they were already lower than he thought they would've been for her age. So she probably would've lost them earlier anyway. No harm, no foul.
But I bet she won't jump on the bed anymore!

2 comments:

Coleman Family said...

glad emma's teeth got pulled and everything's alright! our emma is almost 7 and barely lost her first front tooth. it was dangling for about 2 weeks - she was too chicken to pull it herself. when dave and i offered she'd freak out. luckily at school yesterday she fell off the monkey bars and the tooth popped off! :)

carol said...

Great smile on Emma! Glad the ordeal wasn't. Now read her "5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" every night! Her hair is so long, I've only seen her with braids lately.