So Mrs. Seeley called the other night, with a glowing report about how he's been doing in school so far. She said what a polite boy he is, and to keep up whatever we've been doing, cuz it's working!
Also, now I'm making some "mystery bags" for her, for some of their math manipulates. So we discussed sizes, and decided on a 6x8 size. I just finished the prototype and will post the pics after I take them.
Holiday Cards Are Easy For Me
12 years ago


2 comments:
You are Super Mother at your school! I bet every teacher wants your kids in her class. What a nice thing to do, that helps your children too. Love you!
I'm still thinking about Tommy's careful question to you as he waited for us to arrive at your place: "Mom, can you show me where you think the hands on the clock will be when Nana and Papa finally get here?" Perhaps he'll grow up to be an engineer or a writer--he's so precise with words and expressions but builds his questions or comments in such a thought-out way, with one statement building on the next. He's a keeper, that's for sure! And he does dishes!
Post a Comment