Oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe that I've never read this book before. I just can't put it down! I've only had it from the library now for less than a week and already I'm almost done! The book? Twilight. Yes, I joined the bandwagon, and for once, I'm really glad that I did. Now, which is her second? I want to read them in order so that I don't miss parts of the story. What a beautiful love story! Oh, I hope he can change back to a human but not age immediately to be the age he should have been if he hadn't been turned into a vampire in 1918.
I want them to live happily ever after....don't tell me how it ends for those who have already read ahead and knew about these books before I did. BTW, how did I NOT know about them? I rely on my sister to keep me up on the books to read and she didn't clue me in until this summer at the park in Auburn. Shame on you, tsk, tsk, tsk....
Well, I'm off to read some more. Hopefully I'll go to sleep before 2:00 a.m. like the other night!!!
Holiday Cards Are Easy For Me
12 years ago


2 comments:
Breaking Dawn, then Eclipse. Then the fourth...can't remember the name exactly.
Sorry I didn't tell you--I had only just read them myself... I read the first three in about a week. I know, total neglect of my family that week. Geoff asked me how many books were expected to be in this series...to get an idea of how long I would be out.
I am glad you enjoyed the story.
I tagged you, Heidi. Good thing because you need to write something new! Check it out on my latest post.
Post a Comment